- This event has passed.
The Tartan Fleck Sporran Workshop
November 5, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$149.99
The Sporran Workshop!
What is a Sporran?
The sporran is a traditional part of male Scottish Highland dress.
Performing the same function as pockets on the pocket-less kilt.
Made of leather or fur, with ornamentation chosen to complement the dress worn with it.
What happens in the workshop?
In your workshop session you will:
- Be provided with your very own DIY sporran kit.
- Have the trained professionals from Hammered Leatherworks on hand for assistance.
- Be surround by other creatives.
- Sample amazing refreshments from Riversmith.
DIY Sporran Kit includes:
- Pre cut leather in your colour of choice (black, tan, navy or olive)
- Required tools
- Closing device and embelishment
*Let us know if you have any allergies or dietary requirements**
Spaces are limited so get your ticket today!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
We reccomend 16+.
But if you’re interested, but not sure if it is for you, contact us today.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Riversmith is located on the main street of Margaret River with ample parking options surrounding.
What can I bring into the event?
Yours hands and your creativity.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?